Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Photo Quiz



Look closely and you'll see a blast-from-the-past pic showing off Teeftastic and Philthy sharing a special moment.

Quiz: when and where was this picture taken?

Bonus points: write your own caption for the picture.

6 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger J.T. - said...

Louisville maybe? I'm struggling with when and where this happened, but I remember the low doors as evidenced by my shoulders being seen over the doors.

Where the flip was this?

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger philthy said...

I know it was at a rest area on the way to either Louisville, or Tennessee on one of the spring break trips. It was also the first time I let people take pictures of my taking a dump. Who knew I could make a living out of it, eh? Thank you Internet!!!

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

"As Phil leans back to relax, he remembers the hard way that this isn't his house, where the toilet has a nice back to it unlike the public restroom' unforgiving piping that punctures his spinal cord. He can never walk again."

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Greg McConnell said...

Those boys are doing more than just taking a leak in those stalls.

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Teeftastic peeing on the inside of the stall door?

Teresa

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger The General said...

The correct answer is:
On the way BACK from the Tennessee mountain TOP trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Christmas Gift Certficates