Monday, August 15, 2005

My New Go-to Meal

Many of my dear friends who have obliged me by eating dinner in my home have noticed that I usually have Spanish rice with any meal that I make. I must confess that Spanish rice has been my Go-to Meal. When I'm eating alone, I usually digest no more and no less than one package of Lipton's Spanish rice. But now that all has changed.

A couple weeks ago I had a revelation. I looked in my refrigerator and saw something that my roommate had bought. In a moment of ingenuity, I began cooking it, combined it with the Spanish rice, and was astounded at the combination.

What was it, you may ask? It was none other than four eggs. I cooked the eggs sunny-side up and layed on top of a heaping of Spanish rice.

I have found my Go-to Meal. While some friends have told me that four eggs constitutes 280% of one's daily necessary cholesterol, I remind them that I am a freak of nature. (Remember that I do have an outty belly-button.) Natural law does not apply to me. Four eggs and Spanish rice are mine forever.

1 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger Oneway the Herald said...

I gotta try that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Christmas Gift Certficates