Friday, June 24, 2005

Oh Whatever Shall I Do...

Top 5 Things That I Do In Champaign, IL When It's 97 Degrees Outside:

5. Stay inside my air-conditioned home and take in a Milwaukee Brewers baseball game through MLB.TV through the internet.
4. Go outdoors to a place with minimal human contact and tan.
3. Read my friends' blogs.
2. Eat a Monster Thickburger at Hardee's and then take a long nap.
1. Sit in a cubicle and implement qualification code for the AVDTP protocol in the Bluetooth Stack.

4 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our air conditioning was broken for the past week. You an imagine what that was like. The poor cats looked like carcasses strewn about the house, and Bryan and I didn't look much better.


~Teresa

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Oneway the Herald said...

eat it, bensheets

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger matt said...

Greg Maddux = washed up

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger philthy said...

how bout you write a new post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Christmas Gift Certficates