Zambrano Is A Nerd
So it turns out that the elbow problems that Chicago Cubs pitcher Carlos Zambrano has been experiencing recently are not due to wear and tear from pitching, fielding, or even batting. ESPN reports that it is due to the extensive amount of e-mailing that Zambrano has been doing (four hours a day!).
A part of me is excited to hear that a major league baseball player loves his computer that much. Another part of me wishes he would do something more productive with his free time.
****************************************
Ben Sheets update: After being on the DL for almost a month, Sheets is planning on making his return Saturday night against Houston. Watch out, Cardinals...here come the Brewers.

4 Comments:
That's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. They're trying to save someone's job over there. Must be a huge coincidence that right after he throws 136 pitches, he is hurt.
I garauntee you one thing.
Carlos Zambrano never throws 136 pitches in a game the rest of the year.
Big surprise, a Cards fan assumes the worst.
I'm gonna IM Z tonight.
oneway, is your IM name still "AbeHeartsMandy"?
Post a Comment
<< Home