Best Two Days of the Sports Year
Tomorrow and Friday mark the highlight of a sports fan's year. 32 college basketball games will be played to kick off the NCAA tournament.
I remember in junior high when I brought a radio to school in an effort to get updates on the tournament games. I wired headphones under my shirt and placed on hand on the side of my head where the earpiece was and listened to games in study hall and in-between classes. In high school, I remember getting out of a class (thanks for a teacher who shared my passion for sports) to listen to a Wisconsin - Temple game. Thankfully, I have the internet at my fingertips at work, so I won't be far from the action this year.
My upset picks: Old Dominion (12) over Michigan State (5), UW-Milwaukee (12) over Alabama (5), Niagara (14) over Oklahoma (3), and UAB (11) over LSU (6).

1 Comments:
i can't believe this actually happened! Matt finally referred to "the best days of the year" and didn't include Christmas!
I'm writing this down so I can remember it.
Post a Comment
<< Home